The purpose of the SYFY app is to serve as a complement to your Pay TV subscription, and we are always looking at how we can provide our customers with more value and content. If you don’t have Pay TV and you are a fan of SYFY shows, you can now watch them on-demand – anytime, anywhere – with the SYFY App.
Download the free SYFY app to access your favorite shows and live programming from the comfort of your living room. With SYFY WIRELESS, you will be able to stream all of the content available on the SYFY app without a Pay TV subscription. You can simply start streaming the content offered by Syfy Channel. Visit www.syfy.com/activatenbcu and activate it via syfy.com activate/activatenbcu.
Know how to get the Syfy channel for free. Have a look!
How To Activate the SYFY Channel on your streaming devices at Syfy.com Activate/Activatenbcu
Activate Skyfy on Roku
Roku customers can now enjoy Syfy’s video programming on their Roku devices. Using their TV provider credentials, Roku customers can access short-form clips, watch full-time seasons and various events from Syfy for free – anytime, anywhere. These are available to authenticated users in all 50 U.S. states by tuning in via over-the-air broadcasts or online. Simply use syfy.com activate/activatenbcu roku.
The procedure for activating Syfy Channel on Roku is outlined below.
1. Turn on your Roku device to download and install the Syfy app on your Roku device. You can do it by easily opting for the app store.
2. When you launch the app, you might have to log in with the credentials of your account (if prompted).
3. You will receive an activation code there, you have to write down or remember the activation code. It is preferable to jot it down to avoid unnecessary errors from your end.
4. Visit www.syfy.com/activatenbcu for more information. Either go to www.syfy.com/roku.
5. Enter the activation code on your Roku screen and then select “Continue” from the drop-down menu.
6. Now, click the drop-down menu to select your TV provider’s network.
7. Once you have selected your Tv network service provider, you will have to log in to your account using your username and password.
8. You’ll be able to watch Syfy content on your TV using a Roku device and a Web browser after logging in.
Access Syfy Channel using www.syfy.com/activatenbcu on Apple TV
If you want to activate NBCU on your Apple TV via www.syfy.com/activatenbcu, follow the steps below.
1. Turn on your Apple tv and press the home button on the Apple TV to start it up.
2. Open the App Store from your home men to look through the “Features” app and find out the NBC app.
3. Tap the app and select ‘Get’ to download and install it. Then you can open the “NBC App” and look for the activation code. Make sure you’re logged in.
4. Visit www.syfy.com/activatenbcu Apple TV on a web browser of your smartphone or computer.
5. Tap “Continue” after entering the “Apple Activation Code for your device.”
6. Select the network provider when prompted and now just follow the on-screen instructions to activate your Apple TV. You can adhere to similar steps for activating Syfy Channel on your Amazon Fire Tv for free using the syfy.com activate/activatenbcu Code. Voila! You are all set to enjoy the streaming process. Hope this article was useful for you. Please feel free to drop your suggestions and queries below. Thank you!